Karotech Technologies CC was established in 2005 as an electronic and micro-controller based systems development company. We develop micro-controller system solutions and We have tapped into the Auto Electronics Industry.
What sets us apart from our competitors is that most of our solutions are custom made and are developed in-house, which results in our Products and Services being highly cost-effective.
Apart from our system development arm, we have now tapped into Auto Electronics & Mechanical Industry. We now have another arm which specializes in Auto Electronics & Mechanical solutions, providing Repair services on the following Brands:-
- Mercedes Benz
Our main services are as follows(But not limited to):-
Engine Control Unit(ECU) Repairs & Reprogramming/Coding services
Electronic Ignition Switch(EIS) & Steering Lock(ELV) Repair Services
Key Coding & Repair Services
Service A & B Engine Maintenance Services
Engine & Transmission Control Unit(ECU/TCU)Repair Services!
We repair all kinds of ECU and TCU modules for but not limited to the following brands - Mercedes Benz - BMW
Electronic Ignition & Steering Lock(EIS/ELV) Repair Services!
We repair all kinds of EIS & ELV for both Mercedes Benz and BMW. We also do Coding, Reprogramming and Adaptation on the modules/Devices.
- Secure an Appointment via the contact form, email or cellphone number below.
- Our office will schedule a date for the car inspection with a full fault report (Diagnostics fee = R 350).
- If you are a first time customer, We are going to need your contact information in order to add you to our database.
Note: Please click on the Step-Two button to view the entire process.
- We'll issue a quotation for the service(s) to be rendered on the car.
- The quotation will consist of the cost of the part(s)/component(s) required for the repairs including labor cost for the replacement of the part(s)/component(s).
Note: Please click on the Step-Three button to view the entire process.
- Upon approval of the quote by our customer, then a pro-former invoice together with a Job card will be created and the replacement part(s)/component(s) order will be placed.
- Only after the payment is recorded in our system or it reflects into our account, We will issue a receipt, then commence with the task(s) stipulated by the job card.
Note: Please click on the Step-Four button to view the entire process.
- We'll clear all the errors/fault codes recorded in the ECU and other control modules, then We'll reprint a complete report for our customer.
- Then We'll hand the car over to our customer and the transaction will be completed.